Administration, financial accounting, office organization, contact management
We process data in the context of administrative tasks as well as the organization of our operations, financial accounting and compliance with legal obligations, such as archiving. In doing so, we process the same data that we process in the context of providing our contractual services. The processing bases are Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. c. GDPR, Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f. GDPR. Customers, interested parties, business partners and website visitors are affected by the processing. The purpose and our interest in processing lies in administration, financial accounting, office organization, archiving of data, i.e. tasks that serve to maintain our business activities, perform our tasks and provide our services. The deletion of the data with regard to contractual services and contractual communication corresponds to the information given for these processing activities.
We disclose or transmit data to the financial administration, consultants, such as tax consultants or auditors, as well as other fee offices and payment service providers.
Furthermore, on the basis of our business interests, we store information about suppliers, organizers and other business partners, e.g. for the purpose of later contact. We generally store this mostly company-related data permanently.
When contacting us (e.g. via the contact form, email, telephone or via social media), the information provided by the user is used to process the contact request and to process it in accordance with. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR processed. The user information can be stored in a customer relationship management system (“CRM system”) or a comparable request organization.
We delete the inquiries if they are no longer required. We review the requirement every two years; The statutory archiving obligations also apply.
Hosting and sending of e-mails
The hosting services we use serve to provide the following services: Infrastructure and platform services, computing capacity, storage space and database services, email dispatch, security services and technical maintenance services that we use for the purpose of operating this online offer.
We or our hosting provider process inventory data, contact data, content data, contract data, usage data, meta and communication data from customers, interested parties and visitors to this online offer based on our legitimate interests in an efficient and secure provision of this online offer in accordance with. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR in conjunction with Art. 28 GDPR (conclusion of an order processing contract).
Collection of access data and log files
We, or our hosting provider, collect on the basis of our legitimate interests within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f. GDPR data on every access to the server on which this service is located (so-called server log files). The access data includes the name of the accessed website, file, date and time of access, amount of data transferred, notification of successful access, browser type and version, the user’s operating system, referrer URL (the previously visited page), IP address and the requesting provider .
For security reasons (e.g. to investigate acts of abuse or fraud), log file information is stored for a maximum of 7 days and then deleted. Data, the further storage of which is necessary for evidence purposes, are excluded from deletion until the respective incident has been finally clarified.
Integration of Google reCAPTCHA
- We use “Google reCAPTCHA” (hereinafter “reCAPTCHA”) on our websites. The provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”).
- The purpose of reCAPTCHA is to check whether data is entered on our website (e.g. in a contact form) by a person or by an automated program. To do this, reCAPTCHA analyzes the behavior of the website visitor based on various characteristics. This analysis begins automatically as soon as the website visitor enters the website. For the analysis, reCAPTCHA evaluates various information (e.g. IP address, length of stay of the website visitor on the website or mouse movements made by the user). The data collected during the analysis are forwarded to Google.
- The reCAPTCHA analyzes run completely in the background. Website visitors are not informed that an analysis is taking place.
- The data processing takes place on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in protecting its web offers from abusive automated spying and from SPAM.
- For more information on Google reCAPTCHA and Google’s data protection declaration, see the following links: https://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/ and https://www.google.com/recaptcha/intro/android. html .
We use Adobe Fonts for the uniform representation of fonts. Adobe Fonts is provided by Adobe Systems Software Ireland Ltd., 4-6 Riverwalk, Citywest Business Campus, Dublin 24, Ireland. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required fonts into your browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly. For this purpose, the browser you are using must connect to the Adobe servers. This gives Adobe knowledge that our website has been accessed via your IP address. Adobe Fonts also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. You can view the certification of Adobe Systems Software at https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TNo9AAG. Further information and the applicable data protection provisions of Adobe Fonts can be found at https://www.adobe.com/de/privacy/policy.html.
You can object to the processing. You have the right to object for reasons that arise from your particular situation. We will not process your data further unless we can prove compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, and if the processing serves to assert and exercise or defend against legal claims (Art. 21 Paragraph 1 GDPR). You can object to the processing by changing the browser settings so that the browser does not support the Adobe Fonts fonts – however, a standard font will then be used by your computer.
Integration of Google Maps
- We use Google Maps on this website. This enables us to show you interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to conveniently use the map function.
- When you visit the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under Section 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This happens regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be assigned to your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google saves your data as a usage profile and uses it for advertising, market research and / or needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation takes place in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, although you must contact Google to exercise this right.
We use external service providers (processors) e.g. B. for the dispatch of goods, newsletters or payment processing. Separate order data processing has been concluded with the service provider in order to ensure the protection of your personal data.
We work with the following service providers:
- Data center
- Web / advertising agency
Brand communication agency
Owner Joyce Unterberger
At the Goymark 19
D-44263 Dortmund, Germany